2. Kingma (1999).
3. Calculated from data in Sorenson et al. (1991).
5. Calculated based on one wave of NYS data presented in Lauritsen and Quinet (1995), Table I.
8. Simmons and Dodd (2003).
9. Calculated from Lloyd, Farrell, and Pease (1994) [Full Text]. The data are referred to as domestic violence calls but it is presumed that these calls are synonymous with domestic violence crime reports.
11. Weisel (2001).
12. Taylor (2004).
18. Weisel (2001).
21. Simmons and Dodd (2003).
24. Polvi et al. (1991).
30. Burquest, Farrell, and Pease (1992).
32. Ashton et al. (1998).
35. Kleemans (2001) [Abstract Only]; Trickett et al. (1992); Townsley, Homel, and Chaseling (2000) [Full Text]; Johnson, Bowers, and Hirschfield (1997) [Abstract Only]; Bennett and Durie (1999) [Full Text]; Bennett (1995).
37. Weisel (2001).
40. Boloukos and Farrell (1997).
42. See Schmerler, Wartell and Weisel (2004) for more guidance on this.
Free Bound Copies of the Tool Guides
You may order free bound copies in any of three ways:
Phone: 800-421-6770 or 202-307-1480
Allow several days for delivery.
Email sent. Thank you.
Analyzing Repeat Victimization
Send an e-mail with a link to this guide.
Error sending email. Please review your enteries below.
- To *
Separate multiple addresses with commas (,)
- Your Name *
- Your E-mail *
- Note: (200 character limit; no HTML)
Please limit your note to 200 characters.