Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
2. Kingma (1999).
3. Calculated from data in Sorenson et al. (1991).
5. Calculated based on one wave of NYS data presented in Lauritsen and Quinet (1995), Table I.
8. Simmons and Dodd (2003).
9. Calculated from Lloyd, Farrell, and Pease (1994) [Full Text]. The data are referred to as domestic violence calls but it is presumed that these calls are synonymous with domestic violence crime reports.
11. Weisel (2001).
12. Taylor (2004).
18. Weisel (2001).
21. Simmons and Dodd (2003).
24. Polvi et al. (1991).
30. Burquest, Farrell, and Pease (1992).
32. Ashton et al. (1998).
35. Kleemans (2001) [Abstract Only]; Trickett et al. (1992); Townsley, Homel, and Chaseling (2000) [Full Text]; Johnson, Bowers, and Hirschfield (1997) [Abstract Only]; Bennett and Durie (1999) [Full Text]; Bennett (1995).
37. Weisel (2001).
40. Boloukos and Farrell (1997).
42. See Schmerler, Wartell and Weisel (2004) for more guidance on this.
You may order free bound copies in any of three ways:
Phone: 800-421-6770 or 202-307-1480
Allow several days for delivery.
Send an e-mail with a link to this guide.
Error sending email. Please review your enteries below.