Federal Government Hearings and Legislation
An Emerging Drug Threat in Central Florida: Club Drugs. Hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform. House of Representatives, 106th Congress. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office. June 1, 2000.
Ecstasy Use Rises: What More Needs to be Done By the Government to Combat the Problem? Hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs. Senate, 107th Congress. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office. July 30, 2001.
Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act, from the website for the Electronic Music Defense and Education Fund
- "Street Drugs" - http://www.streetdrugs.org;
- "Club Drugs" from the National Institute on Drug Abuse - http://www.clubdrugs.org
- "Ecstasy and Party Drug Information Center" from Partnership for a Drug Free America. - http://www.drugfree.org/
- "Raves - Action Pack" from the Alcohol Policy Network - http://www.apolnet.ca/
City of Toronto Board of Health (2003) Drug Prevention and Harm Reduction in Regard to Raves [PDF]
Webster, R. (2002) Safer Clubbing: Guidance for Licensing Authorities, Club Managers and Promoters. [PDF] London: Drug Prevention Advisory Service.
Club Drug Resources and Publications List - National Criminal Justice Reference Service - http://www.ncjrs.org/
Free Bound Copies of the Problem Guides
You may order free bound copies in any of three ways:
Phone: 800-421-6770 or 202-307-1480
Allow several days for delivery.
Email sent. Thank you.
Send an e-mail with a link to this guide.
Error sending email. Please review your enteries below.
- To *
Separate multiple addresses with commas (,)
- Your Name *
- Your E-mail *
- Note: (200 character limit; no HTML)
Please limit your note to 200 characters.